Potato salad with smoked salmon
We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I also cooked for those who fast, something full and tasty! I got a set of ceramic knives from Finuti, on this occasion I tested them;) They are super sharp: - *
- Covasna red potatoes 4 pieces,
- green onion Ialomita 4 strands,
- Panacris vinegar donuts 4 pieces,
- smoked salmon from Norway, via Smoked 100 g,
- Colossal olives from Greece, via Bucharest, 100 g,
- extra virgin olive oil from Greece, via LIDL 50 ml.
- modena black balsamic vinegar, via LIDL 50 ml.
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Potato salad with smoked salmon:
The potatoes are washed under cold water, then boiled in cold water with a little salt, approx. 25 minutes on suitable uncovered fire. Meanwhile, peel the green onions and cut into slices. Salmon, donuts and olives are also finely chopped. After the potatoes have boiled, peel them under a stream of cold water, then cut them into cubes. In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients, then season with oil and balsamic vinegar (salt is not needed, because salmon, olives and donuts are quite salty!). Leave the salad for approx. 15 minutes in the cold, to combine the flavors.
smoked salmon can be replaced with any kind of smoked fish,
you can also add garlic according to everyone's taste.
Method of preparation
Marinated crucian with vegetables
Prepare a stew of wine, thyme, crushed garlic, chili, definite sheet and a little oil. In this bait
Raw salad with breaded surimi
Wash, clean and cut all the vegetables and put them in a large bowl. We grind the cheese, olives
Ingredients lentil salad with smoked salmon
- 1 can of 310 grams of steamed lentils & # 8211 I used D & # 8217Aucy to steam
- 100 grams of smoked salmon
- 1 shallot onion or 1-2 strands of green onion or 30 grams of red onion
- 1 avocado copt
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice (lemon juice)
- 1 medium-sized orange
- 1 bunch of green parsley
- optional, 1 green hot pepper, cleaned of seeds and ribs and finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
How to prepare lentil salad with smoked salmon
Before we get to work, let me show you a group picture of the ingredients. They are too beautiful and colorful, promising a tasty and healthy dish, so as not to give them this moment!
And now, let's start with this job that will keep us in the kitchen for a very short time!
1. Wash the orange with lukewarm water and peel it. With a sharp knife, peel the orange like an apple, penetrating under the white skin that covers the pulp of the fruit.
2. On top of a deep plate, make straight cuts, with a well-sharpened, razor-sharp knife next to the skins that separate the orange slices. We need to get slices of the pulp and the skins to stay attached to each other. We collect both the orange segments & # 8211 those clean slices, without skin & # 8211 and the juice, in the deep plate. At the end, squeeze the skins well on the plate, so as not to lose any juice.
3. Strain the orange segments through a sieve and collect the juice separately.
Assembling and seasoning the salad
4. Pour the canned lentils into a sieve, rinse quickly under running cold water and let it drain. Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice out of the lemon juice to prevent oxidation. Peel an onion and cut it into thin slices. Put in a bowl the lentils, avocado, chopped hot pepper (if using it) and onion.
5. Prepare the salad dressing by mixing mustard, honey and olive oil. After mixing, add orange juice, salt and pepper to taste. Surely, you will need the rest of the lemon juice, for a balanced taste of sour-aromatic-sweet-salty. Pour the dressing over the ingredients in the bowl, add the chopped green parsley and mix everything well. We taste it, check if we want to season the salad extra and we do it now.
6. Immediately divide the salad into two plates, add the orange segments and smoked salmon, into thin slices. We serve the salad immediately, as a dish in itself, it is not a salad to eat with anything else, but a meal in itself, very rich in protein and vitamins, full and especially tasty.
100 g of sour cream, 1 tablespoon olive oil, 2 cloves garlic, 1 tablespoon lemon juice, salt
Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut them into cubes and boil them in water with a little salt. Preheat the oven. When they are almost cooked. take them out of the water and drain them well, season them with salt, pepper, paprika and put them in the hot oven for another 15 minutes. Meanwhile, wash the arugula salad, put it in a salad bowl, chop the green onion and break the salmon into strips. Add them all to the bowl with the capers. Prepare the dressing by mixing sour cream, olive oil, chopped garlic, lemon juice and salt to taste. Remove the potatoes, put them in the salad bowl and add the dressing. Good appetite!
Salad with smoked salmon, apple, red onion and mayonnaise
If we started spring with some vegetables, let's continue like this, I say. And no one will be upset if we add fish and apple vegetables in combination :). The result is delicious. So I suggest a salad with onion, apple and smoked salmon. Don't turn up your nose! Be bold and you will have an extraordinary experience.
My better half only eats fish very, very rarely. But since I discovered this salad, that is, a month ago, I have made it twice. I think that says it all, doesn't it?
You need quality smoked salmon (100 grams), which you cut into long, thin strips. Then you need 2-3 apples of a more sour variety. Chop them into cubes or even thin slices, also peeled, for texture. The fine, almost creamy salmon and crispy apples will contrast perfectly in the salad.
Then you need 2 medium red onions, which you cut into julienne. Mix all ingredients in a bowl. Separately, make a sauce that will "bind" the salad and give it an even more special taste: 2 tablespoons mayonnaise, 3-4 tablespoons sour cream or yogurt, lemon juice, salt, white pepper (pepper flakes hot, chopped dill - optional).
If you're still skeptical, ask someone around. You will receive at least one confirmation. This salad can be served on a bed of greens (lettuce, ruccola, lollo rosso, endive), along with a slice of toast.
CHICKPEAS SALAD WITH SALMON
Chickpea salad with salmon it is simple, nutritious and tasty. Chickpeas are rich in protein, mineral salts, fiber, B-complex vitamins, it is healthy and we can use it to prepare many tasty dishes.
From various dishes, salads, the famous hummus or the famous chickpea meatballs & # 8211 falafel.
This one chickpea salad with salmon I did it with somon gravlax, but the smoked one can be used just as well. It is a delicious combination and, even if it is just a salad, I assure you that it is very filling.
- 250 g boiled naut
- 150 g lettuce of your choice
- 150 g marinated or smoked salmon
- 3-4 rounds
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- juice from half a lemon
- salt to taste
How to prepare chickpea salad with salmon
Wash, dry the salad and put it in a large bowl. Add the chickpeas, the thinly sliced salmon and the sliced radishes.
Mix the olive oil with the lemon juice, salt and season the salad. Stir gently and chickpea salad with salmon is ready. Good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Egg salad with smoked salmon
Happy Birthday! I wish you an absolutely wonderful year, with a lot of health, accomplishments and happiness! I hope you entered 2015 full of energy and ready for new and tasty recipes.
After a long and relaxing holiday, today I propose a recipe that is as simple and fast as possible, egg salad with smoked salmon. It's been so many years since I've done it that I've forgotten how good it is.
Although egg salad it is made with mayonnaise, I thought I would try it this time in a light version, replacing mayonnaise with skim Greek yogurt. I ate it with toasted slices of bread with oat bran. I recommend you try it because it is a recipe fast and delicious.
Boiled egg salad was always made in my mother's kitchen, after the Easter holidays, especially when we couldn't eat all the eggs. Salmon can be replaced with any other smoked fish, and if you are not on a diet, of course you can make the recipe for egg salad with mayonnaise (here is the step-by-step recipe for homemade mayonnaise). Although I can't imagine this recipe without smoked fish, my mother sometimes made it with canned tuna and added a few finely chopped green onion tails. I liked it a lot, but the taste of smoked fish gives this salad a different flavor.
Egg salad with smoked salmon & # 8211 Ingredients
- 6 small eggs
- 80 g smoked salmon
- 15 g chopped parsley
- 15 g chopped dill
- 100 g defatted Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
Preparation of egg salad with salmon
- We wash the eggs and put them in a pan. We cover them with slightly warm water in which we added a teaspoon of salt. We boil them for 10 minutes, counted from the moment the water starts to boil, on a low to medium heat.
- Remove the eggs from the pan and place them in a bowl filled with cold water. After they have cooled completely, we clean them and cut them into small cubes.
- Put the egg cubes in a bowl, add the chopped dill and parsley, the smoked salmon also cut into small cubes, the olive oil and the lemon juice.
- Separately, mix the Greek yogurt with the mustard until smooth.
- Add the yogurt, salt and freshly ground pepper to the bowl containing the salad and mix well.
- If we want we can add in egg salad a few finely chopped black olives, capers and 1-2 tablespoons of chopped green onions.
- We serve the salad with a lot of appetite!
Egg salad it can also be consumed in the dukan diet, starting with the cruise phase.
Smoked salmon salad
Good morning! As I told you, I ran to Paris. I will be here by the end of September, so there will be lighter recipes, recipes without an oven. However, I will try to show you the wonders and I will also show you some older recipes that I have not been able to publish so far.
Today, for example, I have something very simple, but especially very good.
Salmon salads can be many and varied. I made this salad with what I had in the fridge, that is: arugula, dried tomatoes preserved in olive oil, goat cheese
lettuce and smoked salmon.
I added some lemon juice. I never added oil because the tomatoes were oily.
Smoked trout salad with potatoes, pickled onions and dill yogurt dressing
Salads are always welcome, quick to make, consistent and usually enough to alleviate hunger. Smoked trout salad with potatoes, pickled onions and yogurt dressing is a good idea for a quick snack or a late dinner!
From just a few simple ingredients and within anyone's reach you can surprise your family and friends with an excellent salad with a perfect aisle, look and taste!
You need a few boiled potatoes, a smoked trout fillet, which you can replace with any other fish of your choice, a few olives and a yogurt dressing with dill. The soft taste of the potatoes combines perfectly with that of the smoked fish and the dressing, pickled onions and olives only complete the look of a successful painting.
Stay tuned for the list of ingredients, but also the preparation method and for sure the taste buds and the eyes will be delighted by this salad!
How to make Smoked trout salad with potatoes, pickled onions and yogurt dressing with dill
- 1 kg of red potatoes the size of chicken eggs
- 250 g of boneless smoked trout fillets, but you can use mackerel or salmon
- 100 g Kalamata olives or pitted blacks, I used pitted blacks
- salt and pepper to taste
For the yogurt dressing with dill:
- 300 g Greek yogurt with 10% fat
- 70 ml of olive oil
- 1-2 cloves of garlic, depending on how much you like the aroma of garlic
- 1 healthy bunch of dill or 2 smaller
For pickled onions:
- 2 small red onions both to have a maximum of 70 g
- 50 ml apple cider vinegar
- 1 pinch of salt
Method of preparation:
Wash the peel of the potatoes thoroughly with a sponge, so that when we boil them, the water remains clear.
We put the potatoes in a pot with water and salt, to cover them well and we boil them until the fork enters them. Do not boil them too much, as they will crack and absorb water. We take them out on a worktop and leave them to warm for a few minutes, so that we can hold them in our hands when we peel them.
Peel the potatoes and let them cool completely in a bowl or on the work surface covered so that no crust forms.
We cut the potatoes into 3-4 mm thick slices and set them aside.
Preparation for pickled red onions:
Put a kettle with half a liter of water to heat.
We clean and wash the onion, then cut it into 3-4 mm thick slices and put it in a bowl.
Pour hot water over the onion, mix lightly 2-3 times in it and strain it immediately.
While the onion is still warm, add the apple cider vinegar over and another 50 ml of water. Cover the pot and leave it like this until it cools completely. After cooling the onion is ready to use.
Preparation for yogurt sauce:
Put three quarters of the amount of dill with stalks in a bowl with the olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper and half the amount of yogurt. Mix well until smooth and obtain a homogeneous liquid.
Gradually add the yoghurt composition with dill to the remaining amount of yogurt and stir constantly, you will see that it will thicken. Let's put it aside.
On a serving platter we put 2-3 tablespoons of yogurt sauce, three quarters of the amount of sliced potatoes, olives, pickled red onions to taste, smoked trout over which we put more than half of the amount of sauce. Sprinkle a little salt, pepper and put the rest of the ingredients, one at a time, and at the end a few sprigs of dill.
500 g potatoes
1 -2 onions
200 g smoked salmon
5 tablespoons oil
optional: 2-3 eggs
2-3 tablespoons of vinegar
Wash the potatoes and boil them, with the peel, in enough water to cover them, with 1 teaspoon of salt. Keep on low heat, with the pot partially covered, until cooked - try using a fork if it goes into the potatoes means they are cooked. They should not be kept too long to boil - if they boil too much the potatoes become more crumbly and it will be harder to cut them into salad slices. Drain the water and allow to cool until the potatoes can be held in the hand to be cleaned. The potatoes are left to cool in a covered pot, so that they remain moist, if they dry they will be very difficult to clean.
Boil hard-boiled eggs to cut into salads.
Peel an onion, cut it into rounds and place it in the bowl in which we will prepare the oriental salad. Put vinegar, salt and oil over the onion, grind the pepper to taste. You have to take into account that the salmon is also salty, you will put less salt, about 1/3 teaspoon. Stir and let the onion marinate in this mixture while we peel the potatoes. The onion will lose its spiciness and the potato salad will be tastier that way.
Peel a squash, grate it and squeeze the juice. Then cut the potatoes into rounds about 0.5 cm thick and add, warm, over the mixture of onion, oil and vinegar. It is important to put the hot potatoes, so that the marinade penetrates them and the oriental salad is tasty.
To the potato salad add the boned salmon, broken into pieces or cut, and sliced eggs.